Sat, Oct 21|
St Thomas UMC
Bazaar featuring handmade crafts, White House Ornaments, bake sale, jewelry, dinner to eat in or 'to go' and more!
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
St Thomas UMC, Historic District, 8899 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20110, USA
About the event
Please join us to celebrate our 50th Annual Holiday Bazaar on Saturday, October 21 from 9am to 2pm. All proceeds from this event support mission projects benefiting women and children both locally and internationally. Shops include Crafts, Jewelry Booth, White House Ornaments, Bake Sale and dinner at the Manna Café. The local DAR chapter will also be selling their new cookbook.
· The Bethlehem Craft Shop is the highlight of the Bazaar. The ladies have been working all year on seasonal décor and gifts.
· Shop the Jewelry Booth. We would love to help recycle your jewelry donations for the bazaar. Please place items in the workroom labeled Jewelry. At the Bazaar, shop for a whole new Jewelry wardrobe!
· The Bake Sale will be selling treats of all kinds: cookies, brownies, bars, cakes, candies, breads and your final chance to purchase Apple Pies. We gladly accept your donations beginning Friday before the Bazaar.
· White House Ornaments are available to purchase for $24 each. This year, the Official White House Christmas Ornament is a festive holiday wreath, adorned on the front with decorations inspired by the handcrafted Christmas ornaments used in the White House during the Gerald R. Ford Jr., administration.
· The Manna Café will be serving Sloppy Joes, Hot Dogs and Baked Potatoes with all the trimmings available for dine-in or or carry-out.
Would you like to help? We are always looking for some new people to join in the fun and help serve at this event. We are sure to have a place that fits your abilities and personality! You don’t have to lead, just come and work with other like-minded ladies to raise money for missions! For more information, contact Pat Dodson.